About Me

My photo
This is my little spot to share my creativity with anyone who happens upon it. May God bless your days with laughter, joy and plenty! Leave a comment and let me know you have been here!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

MOJO MONDAY Week 177

Here is my version of the Mojo Sketch for this week. This was a tough sketch for me. I was happy to use this stamp set though. I haven't used it much. It is the Childhood Portrait Stamp set from Close To My Heart. I used an old paper pack called Perfect Day which is one of my all time favs from CTMH. I ended up liking the card and being pleased with the results.

Chuck and I are leaving for a romantic weekend at the Lake tomorrow and I cannot wait. I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's weekend too!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Love the little silhouette image jutting out. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete