About Me

My photo
This is my little spot to share my creativity with anyone who happens upon it. May God bless your days with laughter, joy and plenty! Leave a comment and let me know you have been here!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Grace Wall Hanging

Well, it's "hump day". I have told my kids that for years on Wednesday's and it always makes them smile. I have been a little under the weather this week but I am really going to try to post here more often. So, today, I am sharing a wall hanging that I gave my mother and father-in-law for Christmas. This wall hanging is a chipboard base that I purchased from acidfree.com. I love their stuff. I covered it with paper from the Grace paper pack from Close To My Heart. I used the stamp set Treasure Life from CTMH for the top sentiment and the bottom sentiment is from the stamp set Around The Block from CTMH. I added some flowers, buttons, hemp and satin ribbon and WAH-LAH. I don't really know if my mother-in-law liked it or not, but I always try to make something from the heart for Chuck's family each Christmas.
Happy Scrappin" ya-all!















No comments:

Post a Comment