About Me

My photo
This is my little spot to share my creativity with anyone who happens upon it. May God bless your days with laughter, joy and plenty! Leave a comment and let me know you have been here!

Monday, February 1, 2010

February Flex Club & Workshop Projects

When I originally started this blog, I thought that I would keep it up to date. You know, posting several times a week, showing off artwork, maybe even posting instructions for additional projects. I wanted it to be a place that people could check back often and find new and interesting stuff. Well, I have failed miserably and am not sure that anyone ever comes here. But, I am not going to give up. Sometimes, you just have to keep trying and maybe sooner or later, you will succeed at what you have envisioned.

I am posting all of my February Flex Club and Workshop Projects. I am trying something new and offering people several options for joining me to create great Close To My Heart projects. I am having an Open Club & Workshop night the second Tuesday and fourth Monday of each month. All you have to do is call or email to reserve a spot and you can come and paper-craft the night away! You can choose to do a project that is FREE with a $25.00 or more purchase and that will count towards rewards for you. Basically, if you order $25.00 or more six times, the seventh $25.00 is FREE. OR... You can choose to do the workshop project which is a flat-fee make it and take it project. You do not have to purchase anything and do not earn rewards if you choose the workshop project - it is just like coming to a workshop! (People who are working on earning rewards can have the option of choosing the workshop project but they must add an additional purchase to add up to the $25.00 requirement.) Feel free to email or call with any questions.

I have the projects and details listed below:

3 CARDS - FREE W/$25.00 PURCHASE:

SINGLE PAGE LAYOUT - FREE W/$25.00 PURCHASE
MINI ALBUM - 10 PAGES TOTAL - $15.00 - YOU WILL HAVE LEFTOVER PAPER AND EMBELLISHMENTS TO TAKE HOME






















So, give me a call or email and reserve your spot today! There are a limited number of spots for each projects so the sooner, the better.
Sue Shockley
314-795-2962
shock@fidnet.com







No comments:

Post a Comment