About Me

My photo
This is my little spot to share my creativity with anyone who happens upon it. May God bless your days with laughter, joy and plenty! Leave a comment and let me know you have been here!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

September Club Layout

This month in Hostess club we are using the new Twitterpated paper pack and the Many Thanks stamp set. This is my favorite new paper. We are learning a cool technique called emerging colors. You can see a close-up of it on the second picture below. We are also using the Rock-n-Roll stamping technique and the blending pen to color the veins on our leaves.

I used pictures that show a few different events that are traditional for the Fall season for our family. One thing I love about this paper is that although I am using it for "Fall-ish" pics, you can use it for anything at all. It is so versatile. The color combo in this paper is just plain fabulous.

Next month, we will be using the "Grace" papers also featured in the Fall/Winter Idea Book. I hope to have those pages posted early next week. Stay tuned..........

Happy Scrappin',


CLICK ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE




No comments:

Post a Comment