About Me

My photo
This is my little spot to share my creativity with anyone who happens upon it. May God bless your days with laughter, joy and plenty! Leave a comment and let me know you have been here!

Friday, September 18, 2009

Last 2 Christmas Cards

Happy Friday!! Scrapbooking Club tonight! FUN.....I truly enjoy getting together with woman that enjoy preserving memories for their loved ones. We all have a common bond that ties us together..... We love our families, we love our lives enough to use our God-given creativeness to scrapbook the precious moments we have. It is really a blessing to me to have met and gotten to know so many wonderful people since starting my Close To My Heart business. I am so lucky!!

Here is a little "thank-you" gift that I am giving all of my club members tonight. It is the last night of their club together. Most of them are starting over next month along with a few new members but I wanted them to know how much I appreciate them so this is just a little something to let them know. These are the final 2 cards that we will be making for the Christmas Card Workshop. The first workshop is FULL but never fear..........there is another one with plenty of openings available on October 27th. Call or email today to sign up!!Remember if you click on any of the pictures in my blog, you can see them larger.


No comments:

Post a Comment