About Me

My photo
This is my little spot to share my creativity with anyone who happens upon it. May God bless your days with laughter, joy and plenty! Leave a comment and let me know you have been here!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Welcome







Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I hope to keep you updated on what is happening in my world. I will be posting all of the scrapbooking and stamping events that I have coming up along with all of the specials that I am offering from Close to My Heart. I also intend to share some ups and downs of the Shockley family and use this as a tool to stay connected.


I truly believe that we are blessed by sharing our lives with one another. So, here is a little piece of mine and please feel free to jump in and post a comment or call or email. I love to hear from old friends, new friends and soon-to-be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment