About Me

My photo
This is my little spot to share my creativity with anyone who happens upon it. May God bless your days with laughter, joy and plenty! Leave a comment and let me know you have been here!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

FEBRUARY WORKSHOPS

All 12 Layouts: Close up of a few of the layouts:





February 28 - 12 From 1 - Make 12 (12x12) layouts from one Level 2 paper pack. (and 2 extra sheets of cardstock) You will cut, glue and leave with 12 layouts ready to add your personal touches and pictures! All for $17.00 12:30-3:30pm Sue's House Must sign up by Feb 16 (Need at least 3 to hold class)


The calendar set:



Memo Clip:









Desk Cube:
































February 21st - Desk Top Set - Make a cube that displays photos, post - it notes, hold pens, pencils etc., a matching desktop calendar, and a matching memo clip. All for $16.00 10am - 1pm Sue's House Must sign up by Feb.12 (need at least 3 to hold class)
Contact me at suzieqmo@gmail.com



























1 comment:

  1. Sue, I would like to sign up for the 12 page layout workshop on the 28th.

    ReplyDelete