About Me

My photo
This is my little spot to share my creativity with anyone who happens upon it. May God bless your days with laughter, joy and plenty! Leave a comment and let me know you have been here!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

May Happenings

May Stamp of the Month: click picture to enlarge







May Hostess Club Project using Bella Paper Pack and Endless Friendship Stamp Set.

( click on any picture to enlarge)








May is almost half over! I am posting my Hostess Club projects along with a sample of artwork done with the May Stamp of the Month. There is information in the previous entries about Close To My Heart's May special which is called Tickled Pink. This special is good until the end of the month or until supplies run out.
Later this week, I will be posting information about my June workshop. Have you ever seen a layout or card in a magazine or book and thought "That is stunning but look at all the detail and time they spent on those embellishments??" Well, here is your chance to make a ton of those "WOW" little add-ons. This is a TAGS AND TRIMS WORKSHOP. You will make a ton of embellishments that can be added to any scrapbook page or card to make them extra special. I will post pictures and all of the details in a few days so keep checking back!!


Also, I am starting a new Hostess Club in June. I have space left for two more people. We meet the second Tuesday evening of each month at my house at 6:30 pm. This is the best way to learn new techniques and create beautiful projects to take home. You will always leave here with a new skill and a new project. Please call or email me for the details. Remember, when you take a little time for yourself to do something creative and fun, you bless your whole family!!


Happy Scrapping,
Sue












No comments:

Post a Comment