About Me

My photo
This is my little spot to share my creativity with anyone who happens upon it. May God bless your days with laughter, joy and plenty! Leave a comment and let me know you have been here!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tickled Pink National Scrapbooking Month Celebration

They finally released the picture!! What you can't see is that some of the papers are glittered and they don't tell you what is included so I will. You get:

1-My Acrylix I AM stamp set (D-size)
2-12x12 Floral B&T Duos Paper (1 with glitter)
2-12x12 B&T Stripe Duos Paper (one with glitter)
1-12x12 Blush Textured Cardstock
1-12x12 Crystal Blue Textured Cardstock
5-white Daisy Textured Cardstock (1 sheet with die-cut shapes)
1-Mini-Medley Accents White Daisy Collection
1-Foam Texture Tool
1-Brochure

This is available starting April 15 and ending May 31. You can earn this set FREE with a minimum order of $60.00 in stamp sets. OR, you can purchase the set for $34.95 - well below retail. Host a Home Gathering between April 15-May31 with mimimum sales of $400.00 and receive a kit FREE. Sign up as a new Consultant between May 1 - May 31 and receive a kit FREE.

Be sure to call or email if you are interested in booking a gathering to earn this fabulous kit in addition to our our already super Hostess Rewards!!! Or call to place an order and get this great kit!!! I am taking pre-orders that will go in the first week the special is active. You will have your kit in hand as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment