About Me

My photo
This is my little spot to share my creativity with anyone who happens upon it. May God bless your days with laughter, joy and plenty! Leave a comment and let me know you have been here!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March Happenings

Well, it has been awhile since I posted. I decided not to schedule any workshops in March. I really need some time to reorganize and let my creative juices get flowing afresh. So, I am posting the layout we will be doing at Hostess Club this month. We are doing an "All Boy" layout this month and will balance it out by doing an "All Girl" layout next month. The techniques we are learning this month are sponging to color in line stamps and paper piercing.

I am offering a special of my own this month: FREE SHIPPING on orders $50.00 or more. Don't forget the Stamp Of The Month Special. The March stamp is Butterfly Wings: it is elegant and beautiful. If you spend your $50 to get the FREE SHIPPING, you will get Butterfly Wings at half price too!! Contact me at shock@fidnet.com or give me a call if you have any questions. Also if you do not have a catalog and would like to view our products: the website is:

www.closetomyheart.com

I am working feverishly this month to come up with some simply amazing workshops for next month, so please check back in a couple of weeks to see what is available. In the meantime, take a few hours to do some scrap booking or card making on your own. I know that it refreshes my soul to do something that is about me expressing myself just for me. I know that my art does bless others when I see my family looking at the scrapbooks and laughing and remembering or when I give a handmade card and see the appreciation on someones face. But, essentially, I do this for me. Even if no one appreciated it, I would be taking what is in my heart and making it touchable. There is something healing and satisfying about that. So, set aside a little time and just make it happen....you will be glad you did






No comments:

Post a Comment